CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 25, 2009

11 years ago

it was raining and cold.  But it was also one of the happiest days of my life.  11 years ago, today, Steve and I were married in the Seattle Temple.
  
We had so many family and friends there to celebrate with us.  Parents, siblings, cousins, best friends, uncles and aunts, friends from school, friends from church, friends from work, church leaders.  It was a wonderful day.  I'm so thankful I found a man who takes care of me, loves me unconditionally.  I couldn't ask for anyone better.
  
11 years later, I still love him and love spending time with him and getting to know him even better.
I love you, honey.

7 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are perfect!!

Winders said...

Congratulations on the milestone! We have so much fun when we hang out with you :)
I love these photos!

owona said...

Happy Anniversary and Congrats! I love the pics!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I remember that day very well. I hated the stupid dress mom made me wear and I remember absolutely hating the fact that you were leaving. I was upset at the temple and would not smile for your pictures! But, now I am happy that you are married and that it is Steve that you are married to! I couldn't ask for a better brother-in-law!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww!This is such a beautiful entry! :) Happy anniversary guys!

Nathan and Raya said...

Congrats! You guys are awesome and I happen to know that you two are amazing together!

Vonae said...

Awesome pictures! Congrats. We have really enjoyed getting to know you and your family.