CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 12, 2009

A cappella

I bought myself a new Christmas CD yesterday.  I'm LOVING it!!  It's called Holiday Spirits by Straight No Chaser.  They are an a cappella group.  My favorite song on the CD (Lindsey and Parker's, too) is called "The 12 Days of Christmas".  But don't let the title fool you.  Check out my sidebar and see them performing it live.  Within the song they also sing: "Santa Claus is Coming to Town", "Deck the Halls", "Here We Come A Wassailing", "Carol of the Bells", "Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer", "I Have a Little Dreidel" {you'll just have to see it!!}, and "Africa" (by Toto).  It's one of the best Christmas songs I've heard in a long time :)  I love Christmas music!!
  
Oh!  I just went to their website, and saw that they are going to Seattle on their tour.  November 27th at the Nordstrom Recital Hall.

4 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

I love it!

Grandmama said...

That is just hilarious and I've got to sit your Dad down to see/hear it. thanks

Grandmama said...

next day...I love your new background. Happy T-day to you too.

Winders said...

Thanks for the great heads-up! I'll have to get it for this holiday season!