I happened to see this today while at Wal-Mart. I wasn't even going to buy any new Christmas music, but I couldn't resist. I am still LOVING their first CD, so I decided to try it. I have to say that I love it as much as the first one. Five out of Five Stars for Straight No Chaser's Christmas Cheers!!
November 18, 2009
More "Straight No Chaser"
I happened to see this today while at Wal-Mart. I wasn't even going to buy any new Christmas music, but I couldn't resist. I am still LOVING their first CD, so I decided to try it. I have to say that I love it as much as the first one. Five out of Five Stars for Straight No Chaser's Christmas Cheers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I was reading the events for November you had listed on the side of your blog. Is Lindsey enjoying choir??
Yes, but it's not really "choir". It's music class that they go to every week. It was all the 4th graders singers. She was in the front row, and we were in the front row, too. We could see everything!! Very fun :D
She go to play the recorder for one of the songs. She was so excited.
Post a Comment