CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 3, 2009

Voting Day

Today was voting day.  Some state measures were I-1033 (concerns state, county and city revenue) and R-71 (concerns rights and responsibilities of state-registered domestic partners).  For the City of Cheney, we were voting for our Mayor, city commissioner, among others.  I decided to let the kids have their own ballot to vote on today.  I got the idea here, one of my favorite blogs.  I changed it up a bit, to fit our time restraints in the morning, and our personal tastes.  Then, because I fell back asleep after my alarm, we had to change it up again!!  {note the crossed out options!!  We had some write-in's (he, he)}
  
The kids thought it was pretty fun.  Kate even asked if we could vote for dinner.  I said sure, but they don't as many choices, and they all have to agree on the same thing.  I'm not making 4 different dinners.

1 comment:

Grandmama said...

--how cool and what a great mom.
--are you still having trouble sleeping?
--love you