CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 7, 2008

Cell Phone cover.....

Since I won my sister's giveaway, I've been trying to decide what kind I should get.  Here is what I'm thinking of.  Let me know what you think!!
This would be for the front of my cell phone
And this would be for the back

4 comments:

The Duckers said...

YOu are supposed to call me and tell me how the heck you figured this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, it's colorful. I do like it...but I was wondering if they had anything with music notes and if you would like that?

The Duckers said...

It's great if you like it. It's not my style, but it works. Know what I mean!?!
It would probably be hard to lose too! :o)

Becky N. said...

I like the colors. :)
Most important is how *you* like it, you know? :)
When I was picking my own design, I very nearly got a nice silhouetted tree against a bright orange sunset. I'm really drawn to landscape and nature scenes with vivid colors.