For those of you interested, I updated my "Weekend with Daddy" post. Evidently, the 'small' photos I used could not be enlarged. So I fixed it; also, I added a picture of my nephew Clayton from Dallis' Eagle Court of Honor.
Thanks for the bigger pictures and the addition of Clayton. :) I still can't get an enlargement when I click on them, even though I get a little hand for a mouse that tells me they are clickable. It's weird. But they're bigger and I can see much better, so thanks!! :)
Steve and Jacy have been married for 12 long years. We have 4 great kids who are all full of energy. Steve works out of town again, leaving Jacy to the mercies of our crazy life. We all get so excited when the weekend rolls around and we get to spend time with Daddy.
1 comment:
Thanks for the bigger pictures and the addition of Clayton. :)
I still can't get an enlargement when I click on them, even though I get a little hand for a mouse that tells me they are clickable. It's weird. But they're bigger and I can see much better, so thanks!! :)
Post a Comment