So, I finally remembered to bring the camera to one of Lindsey's Softball Games. Here are some pictures of her game from tonight.
Lindsey was the last batter in the line-up. She's just hangin' and waiting her turn. The coaches give them HUGE pieces of gum every game. Here's one of her bubbles.
Lindsey is up to the plate....
She swings, and it's a hit!!!
Running to 1st base
Top of the inning is over, now Lindsey gets to be the catcher. This is her very first time. We are both so excited! Coach Lisa is helping get all her gear on.
Can she even walk in all that???
And she caught the ball!! Yea!!
Lindsey did a really good job, tonight! I was so proud of her. All of her coaches (she has two, but Coach Lisa's husband pitches for their team, so I count him as another one) kept telling her that she was doing such a good job at being Catcher. Great job tonight, Lindsey :P



3 comments:
Too cute! Thanks for putting pictures of her game up. It was fun to see. It's too bad we are so far apart. I know Nathan and I would love to see her actually play.
You are such a good suportive mom.
Tell Lindsey we said "GO LINDSEY!"
Oh, I loved the pict walking in all of the gear!!!
LOOKING GOOD LINDSEY !! :0)
I love the bubble blowing pic and I love the one with lindsay in all the caters gear! So cute.
Post a Comment