CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 22, 2010

Reminiscing Some More

Still have nothing to blog about. Here's another trip down Memory Lane.
Below: Me and Steve at the Temple (circa 1998)
Below: our reception line. {In retrospect, it would've been A LOT smaller}
Below: My Aunt Marrea did my cake for me. I love how she looks like she's going to kill everyone, if the cake gets messed up :D
Below: Steve and I eating cake. Classic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only have a few memories about you when you were this age. Your wedding day is one of the ones that stuck. It was nice to see some pictures!

Jenny-Jenny said...

so cute! you both look so happy!

Anonymous said...

I hated every minute of that day! Just so you know. I hated my dress, I hated having to stand there for hours and take pictures and talk to people and most of all I hated that you were leaving!