CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 30, 2009

{Another} Giveaway

Go to "Make It and Love It for a great giveaway.  It's running through Friday, July 3rd, so hurry on over there and enter, why don't you?!?!?!
You're entering for a chance to win a $15 gift certificate to one of "Make it and Love it"s new sponsors "Conixon Creations".  They're an etsy store that sells vinyl products.  Their stuff is so cute.  I'm hoping I win so I can get this:
Sadly, it's true.  I don't mind that much.  It makes Steve happy, and not so stressed, so I let him.  Yes, I said LET him.  I'm the neck that controls the head of the family, right???
Anyway, go enter :D

3 comments:

Grandmama said...

hey neck...how are you?
how's summer?

--me

The Duckers said...

I called you today and sent you a text yesterday.
Sadly that sign speaks true for our family as well. fortunately he's not gone NEARLY as much with this new job. I love that part of this new schedule.

how are you liking SYTYCD?

The Duckers said...

hmmm....
I now see that it is obvious that you have a favorite little sister. You avoid my phone calls and texts and you get her gifts for her baby and not gifts for mine.

I'm just glad I see how it really is. :o)