CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 23, 2009

Hello Friend

Guess what the kids found tonight while playing outside:
Can you see it?  I'll give you a sec to think it over :D
Have I ever told you that I LOVE living out in the country???
**Props to Lindsey for taking the pictures.  They turned out pretty good!**

4 comments:

The Duckers said...

THAT IS SO COOL!!! It did take me a minute to figure out what it was, but then....it was so obvious! :o)
I love the country!

Lesli said...

Very nice turtle. All we get are frogs.

Grandmama said...

Does it belong to a neighbor? Lindsey...great pictures
I had to see the rest of the pictures to figure out what it was.

Rogers said...

Mom. We don't have neighbors, so it's just a wild turtle!! It's all the kids can talk about right now!