CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 16, 2009

New Phone

I got a new cell phone.  It's the enV3.  So far, I'm having fun with it!!  I haven't figured everything out, but I like it.  I'm only about 1/4 of the way through the owner's manual, but don't worry - I'll finish it soon.  (If you don't know, I'm obsessed with owner's manuals.  For everything.  Refrigerators.  Stoves.  DVD Players.  Car stereos.  Thermostats.  And yes, Cell phones.  They really are a great read!!)
P.S.  After the mail-in rebate, this phone will cost me $29.99!!  S.C.O.R.E!!!

4 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

LOVE the full qwerty keyboard. Have Fun!

Grandmama said...

yeah....you did it! How's the reception with the new phone?

The Duckers said...

That is a major SCORE!!! I'm with mom, can you use it in your house? (as in can i call you on your cell?)

Rogers said...

I don't know about the reception. I've only talked to Steve, and that was in Spokane - where the reception is good. So you can try calling me on the cell. I guess we'll find out, won't we?!?!?!