CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 7, 2009

Top 10 List

I saw this on a blog somewhere (I got lost is the link to link to link to link trail I was on!!) and thought I would play along :D 
10 Favorite Snacks/Treats
  1. Mint Nestle Drumsticks (Frozen Ice Cream Cones)
  2. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  3. Root Beer Barrels
  4. Almond Joy
  5. Watermelon
  6. Trail Mix
  7. Lemon Heads
  8. Diet Coke
  9. Root Beer Popsicles
  10. Root Beef Floats!!
10 Places I Shop At
  1. Wal*Mart
  2. Safeway
  3. Cheney Trading Co. (Local Grocery Store)
  4. Jarm's (Local Hardware Store)
  5. Michael's
  6. Target
  7. Bi*Mart (Local pharmacy type store)
  8. Ben Franklin (Craft store)
  9. Copy Junction (Copy store - LAMINATING!!!)
  10. Payless Shoes
10 Crafty Things I Wanna Make
  1. Flip Flops
  2. Capri's
  3. Pajama Pants
  4. Big Sweatshirts (especially camping!!)
  5. Heels for Sunday
  6. Toe Nail Polish
  7. Jean Skirt
  8. Toe Rings
  9. Steve's Shirts
  10. Earrings - ALWAYS!
10 Shows I Watch on T.V.
  1. Fringe
  2. Dollhouse
  3. Chuck
  4. Lost
  5. The Office
  6. Better Off Ted
  7. Heros (I'm sucked in.  It really needs to end soon.  They're going crazy over there at the writing dept.!)
  8. Grey's Anatomy
  9. Private Practice
  10. NCIS
10 Things I Do In My Spare Time
  1. Laundry
  2. Chauffeur kiddo's
  3. Blog (and read other's blogs)
  4. Prepare for Singing Time
  5. Nap
  6. Dishes
  7. Play games with Kate (She always wins at Go Fish!!)
  8. Keep the Peace
  9. Dance with the kids with the Music Turned Up
  10. Burn New CD's for Lindsey and Parker (They love listening to CD's in their room)
Have a good Monday!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet that was a fun blog to write. It was defenitly fun to read. I didn't know that you liked to wear toe rings.