Isn't it those little unimportant things that make all the difference anyway?
I've been tagged.
My awesome friend, Jenny, tagged me!! Thanks, Jenny :D
The game goes as follows:
* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along
Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Flip-flops. I know I've mentioned them before, but really--these unimportant shoes are a necessity in every household.
2. Surprise breakfast in bed. Lindsey and Kate surprised me this morning with a huge plate of scrambled eggs and a big o' glass of milk (WITH a crazy straw, I might add) all carried on a cookie sheet (we don't have any trays. Hubby despises food being eaten in bed. Crumbs.) at around 7:15am. I was quite surprised. I didn't know Lindsey could make scrambled eggs. She later told me her two other attempts, and then I understood.
3. "I love you" type text messages from Steve.
4. Primary kids who come up to me and talk about singing time after church.
5. Stories from mom's about their nursery kids singing songs that I taught them.
6. Kids who complain and cry because it's THEIR turn to snuggle with me on the couch.
Okay. Now I tag: Melissa, Megan W., Becky, Raya, Megan E. and Kaija! Tell me, tell, what makes you happy???



1 comment:
Great list! Thanks for playing
Post a Comment