CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 3, 2009

A Hair 'Do

This post is part of a giveaway over at "Adopt a 'Do"  Go over and check her out if you are looking for some awesome 'do ideas!!  (Or if you want to enter the giveaway :o))
Mindy calls this 'do "Double-French Braids w/ Messy Flips".  Here it is on Kate.  
I'm still not very good at zig-zag parts, but I'll get there :D
Her hair is pretty thin, so I'm not sure how long it will last.  But I thought it would be cute and especially nice since the weather has been so hot.  Keep that hair off her neck!!  I like the slight funky-ness to it by adding the zig-zag part.  Thanks, Mindy, for having so many great ideas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hair do's. I miss you doing my hair all the time. I remember asking you when you still lived at home to do it for me for school. Can't wait til friday. You will have to call when you are almost here so I can get ready and head on over. Steve will be there because he is on day shift now! WOO HOO!

Rogers said...

Oh!! So exciting!! I'll call you fo sho!!