CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 9, 2009

Help

I need your opinion.  I'm thinking of doing a gift (pictured below) for the kid's teachers.  From what I can figure out, it seems easy, quick, and not too spendy (this word is not in my spell check!!).
If you can't tell from the picture, it's a letter made of crayons (the first initial of their last name) with their name printed on the side.  All in a shadow frame.  Please take the poll, and help me decide what to do.

3 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

super cute! Go for it!

Anonymous said...

So, where did you find out how to do that craft? I love it! Steve wants me to do it for the kids and put it up in their rooms. So tell me...please!

Rogers said...

dear mom,I think our teaches will love it so you should do it :0)